The Morris Planning & Zoning Regulations permit the uses listed below as a matter of right. Consequently, these uses allow the property owners to create a valuable business plan.
1. Any permitted use in the Lake Residential District.
2. A hotel or attached tourist unit or a motel provided that the lot area is equal to or not less than 2,000 square feet for each guest sleeping accommodation but not less than 40,000 square feet total area.
3. Indoor restaurants and other indoor food and beverage service establishments.
4. A retail business or retail service occupation.
5. Bowling alleys and similar recreational establishments.
6. Theaters for indoor motion picture projection or dramatic or musical productions.
7. Automobile service stations, public garages, automobile, trailer and farm equipment sales rooms, outdoor sales area and public parking area.
8. Stores and other buildings and structures where goods are sold or services rendered primarily at retail.
9. Businesses and professional offices; banks and other financial institutions; medical and dental clinics.
10. Off street parking facilities whether accessory to a permitted use or not.
11. Accessory uses customary with and incidental to any aforesaid permitted use, including Family day care as an accessory use in a single dwelling.